Số điểm lần đầu tiên làm bài sẽ có giá trị xếp hạng trong bài thi
Số điểm của bài thi chỉ có giá trị xếp hạng trong bài thi
Số điểm thi không được cộng vào điểm tổng
Hãy cố gắn đứng đầu BẢNG ĐIỂM nhé
Chúc bạn MAY MẮN
TRUNG TÂM NGOẠI NGỮ VIỆT ANH
TRƯỜNG THPT TỐNG DUY TÂN
BÀI KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT ( BÀI SỐ 3) – LỚP 11
Thời gian làm bài : 45 phút
NGUYỄN VĂN HOÀNG I. Pronunciation: Chọn từ có phần gạch chân được phát âm khác các từ còn lại
1. a. chaos b. chord c. charity d. character
2. a. helped b. borrowed c. washed d. booked
3. a. while b. whole c. when d. women
4. a. climate b. time c. timber d. environment II. Grammar and vocabulary : chọn đáp án đúng
5. Hiram Revels, the first black member of the United State Senate, served as senator for Mississippi, an office . . . . . . he was elected in 1870.
a. which b. in which c. and which d. being which
6. I enjoyed talking to the people . . . . . . I had dinner last night.
a. to whom b. with whom c. with that d. with them
7. She had . . . . . . written to me before.
a. usually b. never c. yet d. no longer
8. That is the place . . . . . .the accident occurred.
a. where b. which c. on which d. that
9. Sally lost her job, . . . . . . wasn’t surprising.
a. that b. what c. which d. it
10. Rex hotel is a very good place . . . . . .
a. in which to stay b. to stay in c. for staying in d. staying in
11. I cannot tell you all . . . . . . I heard.
a. which b. that c. as d. because
12. I received two job offer, . . . . . . I accepted.
a. neither of which b. neither of that c. neither of them d. either of which
13. The hotel staff are friendly and . . . . . .
a. unhelpful b. courteous c. impolite d. discourteous
14. A nuclear reactor releases . . . . . which is dangerous to the environment.
a. radiation b. heat c. energy d. carbon dioxide
15. If people stop destroying animal’s natural habitat, more species will survive and produce . . . . .
a. offspring b. ecology c. landscape d. benefit
16. The factory was fined for . . . . . . chemicals into the river.
a. discharging b. dumpling c. producing d. exposing
17. Thanh Ba Post Office offers the . . . . . . Mail Service which is particularly fast.
a. Secure b. Efficient c. Express d. Reliable
18. We are proud of our . . . . . staff, who are always friendly and efficient.
a. well-done b. well- appointed c. well- behaved d. well- trained
19. . . . . . aren’t effective anymore because insects have become resistant to them.
a. Fertilizer b. Pesticides c. Herbicides composts
20. Oil, coal and natural gas are . . . . . fuels made from decayed material from animal or plant.
a. unleaded b. smokeless c. solid d. fossil
III. Reading: Đọc và trả lời câu hỏi
One of the most important ways to help threatened plants and animals survive is to protect their habitats in national parks, nature reserves or wilderness areas. There they can live without too much interference from humans. It is also important to protect habitats outside reserves such as on farms or along roadsides. Some areas have groups which look after local lands and nature reserves. They do this by removing weeds and planting local lands species in their places. If you want to help threatened species, you can join one of these groups, or even start a new one with your parents and friends. Ask your local parks authority or council for information.
21. One of the most important ways to help threatened plants and animals survive is ………. .
A. to provide them food and medical care
B. to protect their feeding ground in national parks, nature reserves or wilderness
C. to keep their living environment from interference from humans
D. to destroy their habitats
22. Protecting habitats outside reserves is ………. .
A. a necessary thing B. an unnecessary thing
C. the most important thing D. more important than protecting the national parks
23. What do the groups do to look after local lands and nature reserves?
A. They protect habitats on farms and along roadsides.
B. They remove weeds and plant local lands species in their places.
C. They ask local authority or council for help.
D. They ask their parents and friends for help.
24. What does the word “one” on the 6th line mean?
A. national park B. habitat C. interference D. group
25. If you want to get more directions, you should ………. .
A. ask these groups B. ask your relatives and friends
C. ask police D. ask local parks authority or council
Solar energy, air and water are usually called . . . . . resources because there is an unlimited . . . . . of them. However, this definition may change if people are not careful with the . . . . . of these resources. The quality of solar energy that reaches the earth depends . . . . the atmosphere. If the atmosphere is polluted, the solar energy reaching the earth may be . . . . . . If life is about to continue, the air must contain the appropriate amount of N, O2, CO2, and other gases.
26. a. fossil b. renewable c. natural d. rarely
27. a. supply b. supplying c. supplied d. to supply
28 a. consumer b. consuming c. useful d. using
29 a. in b. on c. of d. to
30 a. safety b. dangerous c. available d. valuable Choose the sentence that is closest in meaning to the printed one.
31. Tien Quan Ca, which is our national anthem, was written by Van Cao
a. Tien Quan Ca, that is our national anthem, was written by Van Cao
b. Tien Quan Ca, being our national anthem, was written by Van Cao
c. Tien Quan Ca, our national anthem, was written by Van Cao
d. Tien Quan Ca, which it is our national anthem, was written by Van Cao
32. The ideas which were presented in that book are interesting.
The ideas were presented in that book are interesting.
b. The ideas presented in that book are interesting.
The ideas to be presented in that book are interesting.
The ideas presenting in that book are interesting.
33. The secretary didn’t know where the meeting is. I talked to him.
a. The secretary didn’t know where the meeting is whom I talked to.
b. The secretary to who I talked to didn’t know where the meeting is.
c. The secretary to whom I talked didn’t know where the meeting is.
d. The secretary I talked to him didn’t know where the meeting is.
34. War and Peace was published in 1869. It is Leo Tolstoy’s most celebrated novel.
a. War and Peace, was published in 1869, is Leo Tolstoy’s most celebrated novel.
b. War and Peace which was published in 1869 is Leo Tolstoy’s most celebrated novel.
c. War and Peace, which was published in 1869, is Leo Tolstoy’s most celebrated novel.
d. War and Peace published in 1869 It is Leo Tolstoy’s most celebrated novel.
35. Choose the sentence that is closest in meaning to the printed one.
We/ polluted/ air / be/ smoke/ factories/ fumes/ motor vehicles//
a. What we have polluted the air with is smoke of factories and fumes of motor vehicles.
b. We are polluted the air which is smoke from factories and fumes from motor vehicles.
c. What we have polluted the air is smoke from factories and fumes from motor vehicles.
d. We polluted the air with smoke of factories and fumes of motor vehicles.
36. Kill/ endanger/ animal/ should/ ban.//
a. To kill endanger animals should have banned.
b. Killing endangered animal should have banned.
c. To kill endangered animal should be banned.
d. Killing endangered animals should be banned.
* Tìm và sửa lỗi sai trong câu.(1.0m)
37. Her sister has two children, whose names is Nam and Hai.
A B C D
38. It is important to be polite to people wholives in the same building
A B C D
39. She is tiredwithbeing asking the same things every day.
A B C D
40. Mr John, who’s land I bought last year, isa farmer.
A B C D